I really wonder.
When's the right time &when's the wrong time?
What's being too hasty in your decisions and what's being too slow coming about with it?
I really wish i knew what to do.
And to do it at the right time.
And to not screw things up.
I am so shitassly sick.
I crave Southpark.
Monday, June 26, 2006
Previous Posts
- Well yumin's gonna do something.. errr, LAME and y...
- I slept at 2plus this morning.I'm already up - wit...
- Friendship turns for the worse when the expectatio...
- A year ago...My entry went like this :someone smac...
- Bad pains.Bad emotions. :(((((-STILL DID NOT GET E...
- NOT ENOUGH SLEEP.Enough said.-Am I too close for Y...
- HOWWWWDY-HOO~Thats what Mr Hankey says when he gre...
- Hi, all. Is today a better day?I know you like ive...
- D, when they said "TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY",...
- Yumin did well today.With you-dunno-what (=
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home